We are currently accepting new patients. We treat patients 18 years and older (we will treat patients 15 years and older for thyroid disorders only. Some pediatric endocrine disorders require expertise that only a pediatric endocrinologist can provide.) To schedule an appointment please call our office at phone #856-728-3636.
To make your initial visit with us as efficient as possible, please bring the following items to your first visit and arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled time to complete the appropriate paperwork:
Also bring these items to your first and all subsequent visits:
- valid referral (if required by your insurance company)
- completed New Patient Questionnaire (please choose the appropriate questionnaire for what you are being treated for):
- completed Patient Registration Form
- insurance card
- driver's license
- recent laboratory studies
- any imaging studies related to your visit, including the actual films and report
- diabetics: please bring blood sugar record and meter to your first vist and all subsequent visits
If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment it is very important that you give our office at least 24 hours notice. We have other patients waiting for an appointment and proper notice allows us to offer another patient the slot.
PDF Files require the use of Adobe's PDF Reader. Download it NOW!